South Elmsall, West Yorkshire, England
Looking for your next challenge and fancy working for one of the UK’s best-known professional beauty brands?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join our well established and high performing products team at Nouveau Lashes.
Purpose of the role
To drive income for the business through product sales by delivering the Product Strategy, ensuring that it meets business and market needs. This role is accountable for our total product portfolio through every stage of its life cycle, ensuring all product related activity is managed effectively and profitably throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
• Leadership & Development of Direct Report- Product Assistant
• Product Development & Delivery- Actively manage the product development activity and set future direction of the products to deliver year on year growth by having the right products in the right place at the right price at the right time
• Product Category Management- Responsible for all aspects of managing the existing NL product portfolio. Develop and maintain methodical systems and databases that help us make profitable product management decisions
• Quality & Compliance -Accountable for ensuring all products and packaging meet industry standard and compliance requirements. Ensuring all products meet Nouveau Lashes Brand quality standards
• Working Together- To work together with all key relevant stakeholders, liaise with relevant business areas to agree interdependencies, share knowledge and best practice
Please request a copy of the job description by emailing email@example.com for full detail on role and responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience:
• Experience within a new product development role for a minimum of 3 years, with additional management experience preferred
• Health and Beauty related experience (ideal but not essential). A keen interest in the beauty industry is advantageous
• Strong understanding of the product development process and demonstrate multiple experiences of following new product developments from concept to launch, with solid examples of delivered products.
• Adept in managing multiple projects concurrently and understand the links to other core areas of the business.
• Must be skilled in implementing and using critical paths and working to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail
• Experience of working with multiple suppliers worldwide
• Experience in collating and managing technical data and information to ensure product compliance with a working knowledge of regulatory constraints and quality control.
• Evidence of packaging and componentry development within new product development projects is essential
• Personable, at ease with working with people at all levels and tenacious yet collaborative in approach
• Self-motivated and able to work under own steam
What We Offer You:
• A competitive salary up to £35,000pa dependant on experience
• 28 days holiday
• An exciting career opportunity with a growing business
• Exclusive access to Perkbox, a flexible discounted benefits scheme
• Free Tea & Coffee all day, everyday
• Based in at our head office in South Elmsall. 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Heavily discounted products and treatments
• Childcare Voucher / Workplace Nursery support
• Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business, passionate and supportive of Employee Learning & Development
Nouveau Lashes is a growing beauty brand, THE ULTIMATE LASH BRAND, providing world class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.
Our treatments range from 5-minute express strip lashes to the more luxurious volume creative lash extensions and the amazing exclusive LVL Enhance treatment we have developed. It is important we have a clear new customer acquisition strategy as the Lash Market grows from strength to strength and we aim to dominate more of a share as ultimate market leaders. Our products and treatments are currently on 45 countries.
We foster a work hard play hard culture with a spirit of fun, professionalism and passion for all that we do.
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.