Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Looking for your next challenge and fancy working for one of the UK’s best-known professional beauty brands?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join our well established and high performing products team at HD Brows.
Purpose of the role
To drive income for the business through product sales by delivering the Product Strategy, ensuring that it meets business and market needs. This role is accountable for our total product portfolio through every stage of its life cycle, ensuring all product related activity is managed effectively and profitably throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
• Leadership & Development of Direct Report - Junior Product Manager
• Product Development & Delivery - Actively manage the product development activity and set future direction of the products to deliver year on year growth by having the right products in the right place at the right price at the right time.
• Product Category Management- Responsible for all aspects of managing the existing HD product portfolio. Develop and maintain methodical systems and databases that help us make profitable product management decisions.
• Quality & Compliance - Accountable for ensuring all products and packaging meet industry standard and compliance requirements. Ensuring all products meet HD Brows quality standards.
• Working Together - To work together with all key relevant stakeholders, liaise with relevant business areas to agree interdependencies, share knowledge and best practice.
Qualifications / Experience:
• A solid and varied background in new product development with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of formulated product is essential, ideally in skincare or cosmetics.
• An impressive understanding of the product development process and the ability to demonstrate multiple experiences of new product developments from concept to launch, with a strong understanding of key beauty formulation stages.
• Direct line management experience.
• Adept in managing multiple projects concurrently and understand the links to other core areas of the business.
• Must be skilled in the key stages of beauty product formulation, implementing and using critical paths to manage each project and working to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail.
• Full understanding of cosmetic product compliance, be able to lead and advise in collating and managing the correct technical data to maintain company compliance with a working knowledge of regulatory constraints and quality control. CPNP experience required.
• Evidence of packaging and componentry development within new product development projects.
• A keen interest in the beauty industry is advantageous.
• Experience of working with multiple suppliers worldwide.
• Personable, at ease with working with people at all levels and tenacious yet collaborative in approach.
• Self-motivated and able to work under own steam.
What We Offer You:
• A competitive salary dependant on experience
• 28 days holiday
• An exciting career opportunity with a growing business
• Exclusive access to Perkbox, a flexible discounted benefits scheme
• Free Tea & Coffee all day, everyday
• Based between Leeds and South Elmsall - 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Heavily discounted products and treatments
• Childcare Voucher / Workplace Nursery support
• Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business, passionate and supportive of Employee Learning & Development
HD Brows is the UK’s No.1 salon brow treatment, offered exclusively by over 10,000 Stylists across the country.
At HD Brows we’re passionate about creating and delivering the gift of confidence.
Keeping our team engaged is of paramount importance to us, achieved through staff training and development and our significant investment in people.
We foster a work hard play hard culture with a spirit of fun, professionalism and passion for all that we do.
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.