Liverpool, Merseyside, England
CALLING ALL HD BROWS SUPERSTARS!!
We are looking to grow our training team in Liverpool so if you are an experienced HD Brows technician’s or have a background in beauty training or lecturing, we would love to speak to you!
Overall purpose of role:
The main purpose of this role is to deliver our well-renowned training and support our students in our new Liverpool training academy.
HD Brows operates to the highest standards of service and excellence, and the Training Team is the face of the business.
A professional but friendly approach is needed at all times in order to deliver the 'Gift of Confidence'.
You’ll provide world-class training and ongoing technical support to HD Brows trainees in line with our agreed standards and frameworks;
• Ensuring you have everything you need in time for every class, following all treatment protocols and company standards
• Preparing and setting up all presentations and workstations ahead of every course, ensuring you’re free to interact with students as they arrive
• Providing top-quality training to agreed standards, using our approved training materials and lesson plans
• Engaging and encouraging students to be the best they can be, coaching and assessing them, and giving appropriate ongoing feedback
• Completing all the required paperwork and returning it to the Training Manager within agreed time-scales
• Ensuring all training kit’s are maintained in a good condition
• Reporting any issues that may arise in the regional centre to the Regional Training Manager, particularly any problems with the standard of facilities, access etc.
• Ensuring regional training centres are left in a tidy and orderly manner, stock-checking for future course requirements and following set procedures
TRAINING DESIGN & STANDARDS
You’ll feed in ideas for the development and improvement of our training delivery or course material via the Training Manager
• Suggesting ideas for change using our centrally agreed processes via the Training Line Manager
• Ensuring no changes to training delivery are made locally on an ad-hoc basis or based upon personal opinion, and that you adhere to our change-management processes which are directed by the Training Manager
• Advising your Training Line Manager of any training issues
• Being a point of reference and support for technical expertise, which may include the development of other colleagues
• Taking personal responsibility to keep up to date with changes in training, ensuring all of your own course material is the latest version
• Attending our yearly Trainers meeting & reginal meetings
SALES IN TRAINING
You’ll make the most of all opportunities to drive sales income through the courses, products and services you deliver
• Maximising sales opportunities by feeding all leads/enquiries you receive in the training environment back to the Sales team & their account Managers
• Maximising course attendance and generating repeat custom
• Identifying opportunities to grow continuous customer relationships, escalating bigger accounts to the Sales & Service Manager
• Promoting products and showing existing customers how we can help grow their business
• Promoting our partner companies/brands and passing leads to relevant specialist teams, whilst ensuring no conflict of interest by either recommending or criticising any competitors
You’ll deliver service excellence and be there for your customers and colleagues
• Delivering service excellence and aiming to meet customer needs every time – using trust, need, solution, close
• Handling queries and delivering on promises to a high professional standard, within our agreed service levels/timescales
• Ensuring all data is captured in line with our agreed procedures and CRM systems
• Resolving any minor issue’s & referring any complaints to the Training Manager
• Ensuring quality standards are established and maintained throughout the training site and materials and resources are in the right place at the right time, and lunch and refreshments are arranged/provided
You’ll work with all our other business functions, especially our sales & service teams, marketing, HR, finance and warehouse
• Liaising with each business area as your first point of contact, agreeing interdependencies and sharing feedback
• Sharing knowledge and best practice
• Contributing ideas and giving feedback on the Train the Trainer Facebook Group
• Working together to improve processes, efficiency and service for the good of the business
You’ll develop your own skills and product and course knowledge through personal development/coaching and be aware of any changes in our business, our industry and our competitors.
• Keeping product/course knowledge up to date, referring to resources like FAQs on Basecamp, registering on all relevant social media, researching competitors, shadowing, training etc.
• Seeking course coaching/feedback
• Supporting and developing product knowledge in others as part of your Trainer role
• Seeking development such as PTLLs and other training or industry-related professional development
• Reginal & annual Trainers training sessions
About You - Our Ideal Person:
Certified in High Definition Brows
Experience of Teaching / Training / Lecturing with regards to beauty education (If not currently HD trained)
Passion for helping the learning and development of others
Ability to deliver a first-class service
Be comfortable with managing multiple projects, following briefs as well as offering ideas and creative options
Able to work efficiently solo and capable of working effectively as part of a team
An excellent eye for detail and able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively
Passionate about products
Open to some travel for teaching at different academies and with our key accounts
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
A competitive salary, dependant on experience
Discounted Products and Treatments
Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
Opportunity to be part of a high performing training team within of a fun and forward-thinking business
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.