South Elmsall, West Yorkshire, England
Calling all creative copywriting superstars!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented content and copywriting executive to join our expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Is this you? Are you an ambitious, passionate individual driven by improving / growing online branding? Do you have proven experience of effectively working with marketing teams to create and deliver engaging content? If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of the new Content & Copywriting Executive opportunity:
Reporting to the Campaign and Communications Manager, the Content and Copywriting Executive will provide support across the marketing team in the development of creative written content, in line with the marketing plan. Including but not exhaustive: website content, campaign content, emails, social, blogs, POSM, printed literature, BoP copy etc.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities of the Content & Copywriting Executive:
The Content & Copywriting Executive will provide consistent, on brand tone of voice, ensure online content is optimised for search, and deliver engaging content that is relevant to the brief, target audience and channel.
This role will help us to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand position.
• Creation of original, accurate and engaging content for campaigns, products, treatments and services to meet pre-defined business objectives for both B2B and B2C channels
• Working closely and in collaboration with Social Media Executive to develop social content
• Liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure best optimisation of content for search
• Monitoring category content trends to support creative and campaign development
• Proof-reading of all marketing materials
• Following marketing plans and ensuring content ready and submitted by deadlines
• Using reporting to achieve insights into the effectiveness of the team’s activities and tailor future output
• Working with creative team
• Using and developing agency led content
About You - Our Ideal Content & Copywriting Executive:
• Passionate about writing
• Passionate about beauty (Beauty / Fashion related experience or qualification ideal, but not necessary)
• Strong eye for detail
• Able to manage multiple projects at once
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
• CMS experience
• Basic understanding of SEO
• Commercially minded
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
• A competitive salary between £20-25,000 per annum (DOE)
• Company Laptop
• Heavily Discounted Products and Treatments
• 28 days holiday
• Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
• Free Tea & Coffee all day, everyday
• Based in our quirky Head Office in South Elmsall, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Childcare Voucher / Workplace Nursery support
• An exciting career opportunity with a high performing marketing team and growing brand
• Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking group of businesses; passionate and supportive of Employee Learning & Development
About Nouveau Lashes:
Nouveau Lashes is a growing beauty brand, THE ULTIMATE LASH BRAND, providing world class training and pioneering products, services and treatments.
Our treatments range from 5-minute Express strip lashes to the more luxurious SVS volume creative lash extensions, plus our industry leading LVL lash lifting treatment developed exclusively by Nouveau Lashes.
Excitingly, the Lash Market continues to grow from strength to strength and we aim to dominate as ultimate market leaders. Working in partnership with our global community of lash artists and incredible beauty retail brands: Regis, Saks, Bannatyne, Virgin, Gleneagles and many more.
We foster a work hard play hard culture with a spirit of fun, professionalism and passion for all that we do.
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.