Calling all Marketing and Brand Manager superstars!
Looking for your next challenge? Want to work for one of the UK’s best-known professional beauty & Permanent Make Up brands?
We are look for a talented Brand Manager to join the KB Pro Business.
Are you an ambitious individual who is passionate about the power of brand?
Do you have proven experience in creating and executing successful marketing strategies?
If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of Brand Manager:
- To lead the KB Pro marketing team
- Execute strategies to deliver our forecast revenue & lead gen targets
- Maintain and improve brand health for KB Pro
- Deliver business growth through effective marketing campaigns
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Brand Manager will be tasked marketing and communications planning. This role will also ensure sales and marketing work in unison, avoiding any disconnect between the two for the benefit of both functions.
The Brand Manager based in our Leeds office with travel to our South Elmsall Office required as workload requires.
Day to day aspects will include management of the KB Pro Marketing Team, Brand and Communication Planning, writing briefs, project managing delivery of all activity, and reporting and analysis.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Work with Graphic Design to continuously build the brand presence through visual content ensuring we’re ahead of the trends in permanent make up and microblading
- Work with Head of Marketing to build the brand’s customer profiling in order to develop an effective and segmented marketing strategy
- Work with product and procurement to develop exciting and innovative new products and packaging to help business meet revenue targets
- Work with Group PR Manager to ensure KB Pro activity is contributing to Karen Betts’ profile and vice versa
- Plan, implement and manage all brand campaign shoots ensuring results are on-brand and on-trend.
- Plan and advise on resources required (internal and external) for all content and creative projects
- Manage all in-house briefings and outsourcing of any product or creative photography
Content & Campaigns
- Build on briefs by gathering information, insight and doing research to generate creative concepts & design ideas that exceed business needs
- Responsible for presenting and delivering creative concepts to the Senior team for review, seeking feedback as necessary
- Ensure successful distribution of content across all channels inclusive of:
- Social Media
- Email marketing
- Written content (online and offline)
- Print / POS
- Manage all in-house and external copywriting ensuring all is optimized content according to SEO
- Collaborate with the ecommerce and development team to develop site content, style, layout and usability
- Oversee (with support from in house social media expert) all paid social media adverts to drive brand awareness, lead generation and revenue for the business
About You - Our Ideal Person:
- Experience in a brand management role or from a relevant agency background
- Happy to voice thoughts and opinions, and adept at handling internal communications and briefings
- Commercially astute AND creative thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent people skills
- Highly organised, focused on detail
- Happy to ‘roll sleeves up’ and support colleagues when necessary with projects
- Comfortable with figures and analysis (excel)
- B2B experience ideal but not essential
- An interest in beauty and the beauty industry
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
- A competitive salary, between £30-35,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Discounted Products and Treatments
- Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
- Based: Leeds Offices
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing team within of a fun and forward-thinking business
Nouveau Beauty Group is a pioneering beauty education and training academy. As well as leading in permanent cosmetics and skin rejuvenation treatments and training, we also develop a great range of beauty trade and retail products for both consumers and businesses.
We have worked over the years very closely with Nouveau Lashes and HD Brows, and collectively we are one of the most established professional beauty brands and training academies in the industry. Director of all 3 is leading permanent cosmetics artist and entrepreneur, Karen Betts (10 Years Younger, Extreme Makeover, Nat West’s Every Woman of the Year Winner). We have been offering salon therapists and other entrepreneurs the best beauty training and products for over 10 years and have an exciting period of growth ahead of us.