South Elmsall, West Yorkshire, England
Calling all Sales Superstars!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Account Manager to join our expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Is this you? Are you an ambitious, dynamic and target driven individual who loves a challenge?
If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to be a brand ambassador in order to maximise sales and service opportunities by handling inbound and outbound calls and online enquiries. A professional approach is needed in every customer interaction as the Account Management team is the first port of call. To ensure the Company operates to the highest standards of service and excellence and all targets are achieved.
As an account manager, your duties and responsibilities would include:
• Accountable for achievement of individual KPI’s with business generation and relationship management
• Achieve targets each month by delivering service that has a direct influence on company overall financial performance and growth
• Maximising training sales revenue and relationships with customers by proactively addressing all inbound enquiries
• Providing customer service excellence by treating customers with a friendly attitude, resolving questions and problems quickly
• Ensure the booking process delivers on required standards of accuracy and all follow up actions completed to full resolution
• Regularly develop product knowledge and skills through personal development/coaching and be aware of any business change, aware of our industry and competitors.
About You - Our Ideal Person:
• Able to demonstrate a solid track record of generating sustainable sales growth through effective Sales
• Drive, enthusiasm along with a passion for sales and business development
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent face to face, telephone and written communication skills
• Ability to generate new business and close deals
• Exceptional at understanding customers, the market and identifying new business opportunities and ways of broadening and deepening existing customer relationships
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
• Salary- £21k plus bonus
• Base- South Elmsall
• Discounted Products and Treatments
• Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
• Training & development to succeed in your role
• Opportunity to be part of a high performing team within a fun and forward-thinking business
Nouveau Beauty Group is a pioneering beauty education and training academy. As well as leading in permanent cosmetics and skin rejuvenation treatments and training, we also develop a great range of beauty trade and retail products for both consumers and businesses.
We have worked over the years very closely with Nouveau Lashes and HD Brows, and collectively we are one of the most established professional beauty brands and training academies in the industry. Director of all three is leading permanent cosmetics artist and entrepreneur, Karen Betts (10 Years Younger, Extreme Makeover, Nat West’s Every Woman of the Year Winner). We have been offering salon therapists and other entrepreneurs the best beauty training and products for over 10 years and have an exciting period of growth ahead of us.
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.