Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Are you ambitious, talented and looking to fast-forward your Sales career with an award winning, industry leader?
The purpose of this role is to be a brand ambassador in order to maximise sales and service opportunities by handling inbound and outbound calls and online enquiries. A professional approach is needed in every customer interaction as the Account Management Team is the first port of call. To ensure the Company operates to the highest standards of service and excellence and all targets are achieved.
As an Account Manager, your duties and responsibilities would include:
• Accountable for achievement of individual KPI’s with business generation and relationship management
• Achieve targets each month by delivering service that has a direct influence on company overall financial performance and growth
• Maximising training sales revenue and relationships with customers by proactively addressing all inbound enquiries
• Providing customer service excellence by treating customers with a friendly attitude, resolving questions and problems quickly
• Ensure the booking process delivers on required standards of accuracy and all follow up actions completed to full resolution
• Regularly develop product knowledge and skills through personal development/coaching and be aware of any business change, aware of our industry and competitors.
HD Brows is the UK’s No.1 salon brow treatment, offered exclusively by over 10,000 Stylists across the country.
At HD Brows we’re passionate about creating and delivering the gift of confidence.
Keeping our team engaged is of paramount importance to us, achieved through staff training and development and our significant investment in people.
Please include a covering letter and your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Can't find your dream role?
Not all jobs get advertised, so be sure to send us your CV, so we have your talent on our radar.
Want to hear about the latest jobs and apply for new roles in an instant? Spend a few moments registering with us now.